1) Open the FileZilla Server Interface.
2) Click on Edit, and then select Users.
3) Within the Users section, click on Add to add a user.
4) Type in a FTP User Name you would like to add. Click OK.
5) Under the Account settings on the User section, check the Password box. Enter in a password for this FTP user.
6) Next, select Shared folders under Page on the left of the Users section.
7) Click Add and browse to the folder you would like this user to have access to.
8) Select the permissions that you want to provide the user.
9) Click OK to finish creating the FTP user.